Friday, October 2, 2009

Pandora

One of my favorite things to do is listen to music. No matter where I am, music always follows. I listen to my favorite artists from the minute I wake up to the moment I fall asleep.

I came across Pandora a few years ago while sitting in my dorm room. I needed to find an alternative way to listen to music. A girl two doors down from me got sued by Purdue University for illegally downloading music. I did not want to take any chances in throwing away my life savings, just to listen to the latest and greatest from LimeWire. 

When I found Pandora, I was so excited. Pandora was spreading rapidly through the dorms, as there was much hype about this new web site. Why? Because it is free! Every poor college student can't argue the fact that free music is a good thing. Even three years later, I still find that most of my friends listen to Pandora. 

Pandora is truly a revolutionary idea. To be able to log on to a site where you can choose your genre of music, and a play list is made for you is a music lover's dream. Now, I find myself using Pandora more than I use my iTunes. It is available on my iPhone, therefore I can listen to music while I work out, walk to class or just doing my homework. 




No comments:

Post a Comment