Sunday, December 6, 2009

Bioplastics

Bioplastics is the topic that I have chosen to do my final project on. There is a significant amount of research and information on this topic, so I am a little uncertain on which aspect I should focus in on. To me, the most interesting aspect is what recyclable plastics could mean to the future of our planet. Many people have abandoned the easy and convenient habit of using plastic because it is not good for our environment. With an emerging technology like bioplastics, many people (myself included) who are centered on the idea of keeping our environment in the best possible condition will be able to use plastics at their convenience because they are no longer seen as a way of harming our planet. If scientists and researchers like those at MIT continue to create alternative ways for everyday products to not become a threat to the environment in which we all live in, we will be able to better preserve this land for future generations.

No comments:

Post a Comment