Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Circuit contact lenses

This web address will take you to what my group proposed for our Com 435 Technology Pitch. From the University of Washington, our group strongly believed that this would be a great technology to pitch for our project. It is really a cool idea and something that I have never heard of.

So far, the University of Washington has had tremendous support from their community, as well as the IT and Technology departments at the university. The support alone shows that this emerging technology has a lot of potential. The fact that these contact circuit lenses are safe makes the product very marketable.

To some people, this idea may seem very far fetched. I will be interested to see if this idea ever makes it to the market. Because it is so affordable, safe for your eyes, and an undoubtedly interesting product, I believe that there will be many potential investors willing to promote this product.

I could definitely see myself using this product once it has been tested and rated by consumers. Just because they might be safe for rabbits, doesn't mean that there will not be any harmful side effects for humans. Once I read ratings from Consumer Reports, I will test this product for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment